The differences we list below definitely have exceptions. You can use plugins or code snippets to extend the functionality of both content types. Below is the list of key differences by default.
- Posts are timely vs. Pages are timeless.
- Posts are social vs. Pages are NOT.
- Posts can be categorized vs. Pages are hierarchical.
- Posts are included in RSS feed vs. Pages are not.
- Pages have custom template feature vs. Posts do not.
How Many Posts and/or Pages can I have?
You can have as many posts and/or pages that you want. There is no limit on the number of posts or pages that can be created.
Are there any SEO advantages to one or the other?
Search engines like content to be organized. Timeless content is considered to be more important however there is a lot of priority given to latest timely content. In short, there may be a difference, but as a beginner you do not need to worry about it. Focus on making your site organized for the user.
Sumber lain :
- What is the Difference Between Posts vs. Pages in WordPress
- Posts vs. Pages